Sunday, May 23, 2010

Countdown!!

Countdown to what? SUMMER!!!! Yey- school has just 2 weeks left and we are all looking forward to seeing a bit more of our WONDERFUL husband/dad. Monday was kind of an insane day and we spent most of the week recovering from it. We did the grocery shopping, laundry, went to the zoo, went to a primary activity, family home evening, and somewhere in there we tried to get the kids naps.... :) Here are a couple pictures from the zoo. Dan's birthday was this week as he likes to tell me - he is now OLD!!! LOL - he had a school thing he had to go to that night - so we got a sitter and I went with him.... not very exciting, but I did make him a cake and my parents chipped in to get him a PS3.
I got to go to a women's conference on Saturday and LOVED it - it was so uplifting and it was the pick-me-up that I needed. Hopefully I will be a better wife and mother because of it - I'm trying anyway! :)

(Credits: "Desmond and Molly" by Amy Sumrall)

No comments: