Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day Two

Hmmm.... my super powers haven't arrived yet... still waiting... :) After only getting about 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night, my day was saved by the thoughtfulness of two friends.

Our good friends came over to play with us and this WONDERFUL lady came and made lunch while I fed Evie and then cleaned up my kitchen while I tried to comfort a fussy teething baby.

I got a phone call in the morning from our Relief Society President who had arranged a baby sitter for me so I could come to our Relief Society Activity tonight. She picked up the sitter - dropped her off here - then took me to the activity - took me home and took home the baby sitter.

We also got to have some friends come over and visit for a bit this evening - friends that we don't get to see as often as we would like.

These events combine together to mean that as I approach the end of Day two - I'm still sane. :) (haha - I think!)

No comments: