Two quick stories....
We decided to attempt the grocery store this morning. As we walked over to the produce area, I told the kids they could each pick some fruit to take home. Eileen promptly walked over to the huge apple display. Anna shyly told me that she wanted Corn on the Cob! A minute later I told them I wanted to grab some broccoli too, and Anna goes "BROKEEE BROKEEE BROKEE!!!!!" Haha - my kids love veggies! :)
I was sitting and trying to nurse Evie and I hear the water going on in the kitchen. When I check on Eileen a few minutes later - I find her doing all the lunch dishes in the sink! What a sweet little helper!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kennedy loves doing dishes. This evening she told me she was going to do them since I never do. Haha! Our kiddos are pretty similar it seems since I already commented on the pb post above.
Post a Comment