Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sick = Boring...

We had a rather uneventful week. When I got Aaron up from bed Tuesday morning he was wheezing so we took him in to his doctor and they sent us home with our very own nebulizer and some meds. He's still a tad congested, but generally feeling MUCH better and no more wheezing. Well shortly around the time Aaron started getting sick - so did I. So Aaron and I have been stuffy and icky feeling all week. We haven't gotten to see any of our friends or go anywhere (other than the doc's office.) I also had a check up on Wednesday. The girls got to stay at Grandma's and play while I took Aaron with me. Then we all had lunch together.

Eileen and Anna got to spend the night down at Grandma and Grandpa's playing with Aunt Sandi and Uncle Jon. They had a blast!!! They got to go swimming, play with an EZ bake oven, go on walks, watch a movie, sleep in a tent in the living room and play with the dog Mojo. While they partied, Me and my boys went out for dinner at Kenny's Burger Joint and then went to look at new vehicles.

Saturday was chore day and "get ready for Father's Day" day. :) Then for Father's Day, the girls and I got up early to make biscuits for Daddy for breakfast. The girls punched out flamingo, palm tree and butterfly shaped biscuits just for him. Then we went down and had dinner with my parents and Sandi and Jon. Now I just need to sleep for a week.... :)

NIGHT!!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

So sad! Hope everyone feels better soon.

Claire said...

Hope this week is less exciting! ;o)

LoriT said...

A "tad" congested??? You're not insinuating that my kid got your kid sick, are you? ;)

Glad you're feeling better. Sick + Pregnant = MISERABLE